Thursday, August 6, 2015

Oh hello there.

I'm not quite sure why I even have this blog.  I haven't posted here in almost a year. I really don't have anything interesting to say, and my life is pretty damn boring..even so, I don't mind and yet..I still WANT to blog. So I'm gonna try this again...this whole blogging thing.
I got this cute Q&A a day book, so even when I have nothing to say, I'm just going to take a question from my book(that I also fail to fill out daily) and answer it.
Honestly, I'd love to meet some new people, new blogger friends...When I was younger, I had more of a life, more drama, and plenty of interesting things to write...I met a handful of other bloggers, and we are still in contact to this day. It's been really neat to see their lives transform, and all of them becoming parents! So if you'd like a new friend, add me, send me a message, I'd love to hear from you!
That's all for today, until tomorrow my friends......


No comments:

Post a Comment