Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Serious Book Hangover.

I'm having a serious book hangover right now. I'm sad. I haven't been able to read anything else since I've finished. I read the five books in the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout in under a week. DAMN YOU JENNIFER! I've moped around the house and even whined to my husband. "it's over. I'm so sad it's over."



My cousin told me about this series, a series about aliens...and I thought Aliens?! erm, I don't know about that. She raved about Daemon. The first book is free, and free is for me! Sooo...I was bored with the romance novels I was reading, I needed something new. I decided to give it a shot...I was sucked in. SUCKED IN! I love Jennifer's writing, I love Daemon and his smart ass mouth. I loved the spin on Aliens. I never would've thought about picking up a book about this, but I'm so glad I did. But now that I'm done. I'm sad, sad that it's over. sigh. Never heard it? Haven't read it? DO IT NOW! Amazon. RIGHT NOW! Then come and talk to me when you're finished. Please.

I'm on a paranormal kick and I haven't been able to find something else.....suggest me something!

No comments:

Post a Comment